Led by Dr Jennie Broughton
A 3 week course, 1.5 hrs weekly with 10-20 mins home practice.
Dates to announced for 2020, likely to be in late may and late october
at Dementia Australia, 2 Percy St, Hamilton, 2303.
Cost $75 Waged / $50 Concession or email us to discuss payment options.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number to enrol
Bookings essential as spaces are limited to 12 people.
In this course you will:
– learn what compassion and self compasssion are.
– Learn about our nervous system and how self compassion can help settle it.
– Learn practices of self compassion.
– Explore the reasons why these practices are important in our lives.
– Learn about the common misunderstandings and blockages to self compassion that we often hold
You will also get to sit with a group of like-minded explorers.
To book please email email@example.com or if you have any questions.