Led by Dr Jennie Broughton
A 4 week course, 1.5 hrs weekly with 10-20 mins home practice daily.
Tuesday the 12th of May to Tuesday the 2nd of June 7-8.30 pm,
at Dementia Australia, 2 Percy St, Hamilton, 2303.
Cost $100 Waged / $50 Concession or email me to discuss payment options.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number to enrol
Bookings essential as spaces are limited to 12 people.
In this course you will:
– learn what mindful awareness, compassion and self compassion are.
– Learn about our nervous system and how self compassion can help settle it.
– Learn practices of self compassion and mindful awareness.
– Explore the reasons why these practices are important in our lives.
– Learn about the common misunderstandings and blockages to self compassion that we often hold
You will have access to guided practices.
You will also get to sit with a group of like-minded explorers.
To book please email email@example.com or if you have any questions.