We realise the personal nature of some of these questions. Rest assured that the completed form is kept in confidence. Please feel free not to answer a question if it does not feel right for you.
After we have received your registration, you will receive an email from us with further info about the course and instructions for payment. You will also receive an individual phone call prior to the course to complete the registration process; this can take up to 15 minutes.
If you are experiencing any difficulty with completing this form, please telephone 0403 324 974 and it can be completed over the phone if required; telephone enrolment can take 30 minutes or more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for the MBSR course, I accept the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
PAYMENT OF FEES
– I agree to pay $100 deposit within one week of submitting this form to secure my place (bank details will be emailed to you).
– I agree to pay any remaining course fees one week prior to commencement of the course.
We are confident you will find our classes enjoyable and beneficial. However, we do understand there are times when you may need to drop out of a course. Therefore the following conditions apply:
– I am aware that if a course is cancelled and I am unable to complete the course another time, I will be eligible for a full refund.
– I am aware that if I withdraw my registration prior to the commencement of the course any monies paid (minus $100 deposit) will be refunded.
– I am aware that if I need to withdraw after the first class, only 50% of my course fee (minus $100 deposit) will be refunded. I will be eligible for a pro-rata credit* to take the course at a subsequent time.
– I am aware that no refund will be given after the second class, however I am eligible for a pro-rata credit* to take the course at a subsequent time.
*To request a refund or credit for future course, please send an email to email@example.com indicating your name, the dates of the course, reason for the refund/course credit, and a phone number where you can be reached in case of any questions.
– I am aware that all written and verbal information that is shared with any of the instructors will be regarded as confidential and treated with respect.
– In applying to register for the MBSR course, I hereby absolve and indemnify Hunter Mindfulness and all their servants, agents, employees from all liability arising from injury or damage in connection with my participation in programmes provided by or in connection with Hunter Mindfulness.
– I understand that Hunter Mindfulness will be collating ongoing outcome measures on disidentified data collected from participants in MBSR courses for quality control purposes.